the YuYu the YuYu

An amazing and inspiring work.

Once again, you have outdone yourself. The character animation is just mind-blowing, the cloud effects of the YuYu are nothing short of astonishing, and the entire Brackenwood world becomes more and more enticing with each new installment. I believe I've watched this thing about a dozen times now, and each time I find something I didn't notice before. You are by far the biggest inspiration for me to want to lock myself in my room for a couple weeks & go nuts on my Wacom. Congratulations, and thank you for this!

Adam H (ketchupface)

Bulb Bulb

keep going

Push yourself harder! You've got some understanding of motion blur & cartoon physics (the rock into the cannon was nice), you just need to refine your drawing ability & cinematics. Some nice creative ability, just KEEP GOING! If you like to animate, don't stop!

Bunnykill Bunnykill

meh...

Madness with bunnies...eh... props for nice clean visual style though. If you guys focus on something a bit more unique it'd definitely be something to check out.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

That rocked my socks off

I remember the days of side scrolling shooters that were hard as hell to beat. Unfortunately, those days are long gone and replaced with games focusing on graphics & eye candy rather than gameplay. Good for you for creating a visually appealing game that's also fun to play. Even though I've beaten this, I find myself playing it all the time. To all of those who would knock this for being too hard....go back to your zillion polygon games that take a few hours to end with little to no gameplay. You're the reason the new gaming industry is shit.

P.S. I absolutely can't wait for this to come out on console!