the YuYu the YuYu

An amazing and inspiring work.

Once again, you have outdone yourself. The character animation is just mind-blowing, the cloud effects of the YuYu are nothing short of astonishing, and the entire Brackenwood world becomes more and more enticing with each new installment. I believe I've watched this thing about a dozen times now, and each time I find something I didn't notice before. You are by far the biggest inspiration for me to want to lock myself in my room for a couple weeks & go nuts on my Wacom. Congratulations, and thank you for this!

Adam H (ketchupface)

Bulb Bulb

keep going

Push yourself harder! You've got some understanding of motion blur & cartoon physics (the rock into the cannon was nice), you just need to refine your drawing ability & cinematics. Some nice creative ability, just KEEP GOING! If you like to animate, don't stop!

Bunnykill Bunnykill

meh...

Madness with bunnies...eh... props for nice clean visual style though. If you guys focus on something a bit more unique it'd definitely be something to check out.

Unfortunate Bad Day Unfortunate Bad Day

Keep going

Hey man, you've got a really good concept going, but of course, improve your drawing man. Great concepts, in my opinion, outweigh great artwork, (although the art is important), so you've got that going for you, just make it a touch prettier. :D

Anti-War Liberals Anti-War Liberals

I absolutely had to write a review to this

Very nicely done, CRAZY_MEXICAN0. I feel that many people have lost touch with what makes America great. If not for a strong military, and those brave & proud enough to strengthen it, we would all be speaking Mandarin Chinese right now as China would have taken our soil, homes, & most importantly our freedom in World War II.
As for the people who say, "Use words instead of violence." I'm all for negotiating civily, but ruthless tyrants such as Saddam laugh at peaceful talking & only understand brute force, much like an unruley child.
And there aren't many other places in the world where we even can sit and debate over a political movie. Try spending a week in North Korea, slandering the government. Then when you have soldiers busting down your door with semi-automatic weapons, see how far you get shouting out, "I have rights." Fact is, America is the best place to have an opinion.
And for those who don't respect soldiers who die to preserve our way of life, I spit in your face for not giving the highest regard to those who knowingly perish for things so minuscule as you being able to choose which cd to purchase or
what movie to go see this weekend.
"Try to find a Disney Land in Africa asshole!" -Guttermouth

CRAZY-MEXICAN0 responds:

I'm glad you took a great interest in my movie. Yes, many people do not apreciate how lucky we are to live in such a great country. Those who want the US to sit back, do nothing, and let the world build up around them until its too late, need to face the reality of the situation. As a super power we can not have a dictator like Saddam thumb his nose on the world stage to us, and then have the anti war people say "oh we need to keep the inspections up, and keep talking". Mean while Saddam builds up and hides his banned weapons and the rest of the UN turns a blind eye to a resolution that IT ALREADY MADE!

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

Fucking awesome

It's nice to see more anti-corp stuff here, showing that NG has more to it than stick figure deaths. Any fan of giving corporate America a big "FUCK YOU" should certainly check out this movie.

Gordie The Moronfish Gordie The Moronfish

Not bad

Great, smooth animation. Backgrounds & the whole feel of it is reminiscient of Ren & Stimpy to me.

Bignose Kills a Baby Bignose Kills a Baby

Why is this the underdog?

I don't see how this is the underdog. I can appreciate senseless humor, but jeez.

Knoll responds:

It became Underdog of the Week because its rating stood at about 1.50/5.00 for a long time after I submitted it, even though it got plenty of great reviews from viewers.